with Jazmine Rusell
In This episode I sat down with Jazmine and learned of her battle with mental health, how being a survivor of incest changed her life, and how to best help others who have had similar traumas.
Episode notes for the show are below. Enjoy
- Thank you to our listeners for you know...listening.
- Shop with our link to amazon and we get a small kickback at no cost to you by clicking here
- If you like the show, Rate us on iTunes and/or Donate, any amount is appreciated.
- To learn more about Jazmine and her work visit her website at http://www.jazminerussell.com/
- Keep up with Jazmines events
- Keep up with her writings
- Keep up with her photography try any and all of these: Travel Photography, Body Project, Personal Pronouns, In Studio and Skin
- After we finished recording we spoke about how culture affects mental health and Jazmine recommended this book to me. The book seems really interesting, I'm going to read it soon.I thought I would share it. If you buy it through this link well get a small kickback