In this episode I sat with Lauren and we discuss her art of creating miniatures, Etsy, politics, and the history and culture of New Orleans.
Episode notes for the show are below. Enjoy
- Thank you to our listeners for you know...listening.
- Shop with our link to amazon and we get a small kickback at no cost to you by clicking here
- If you like the show, Rate us on iTunes and/or Donate, any amount is appreciated.
- To learn more about Lauren and her work check out her website at http://www.ladydelaney.com
- Keep Up with her website, she occasionally teaches classes too!
- Check out Laurens book. Buy it an through our link and we will get a small percentage at no cost to you
- Check out her awesome Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDelaney?ref=si_shop
- Her museum Piece in DC will be opening may 21st and will be open up until January 2017 so if youre around go check her stuff out. Ill have a link to the show as well soon!
- Follow Lauren's Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/ldelaneydesigns/
- Thank you to Try-Tachyon for allowing me to use his music for the show. The first part of the song is in the intro and the full song is in the end of the show. Check out his website by clicking on his name,