with daniel pfleging
In This episode I sat down with Dan to discuss what Buddhism and learning to live in the woods without provisions can teach us in modern day. We tackle anxiety, stress, meditation and the limitations of modern life.
Episode notes for the show are below. Enjoy
- Above all else Thank you to our listeners for doing your thing
- Shop with our link to amazon and we get a small kickback at no cost to you by clicking here
- If you enjoyed the show rate us on iTunes and/or donate
- If you are interested in exploring more about Tibetan Buddhism get the Books Dan mentioned through our amazon link below, and we get a small percentage from your purchase at no extra cost to you (or just go to our donate page and purchase anything else on amazon through our link).
If you are more interested in Tracker school check out this book which is the only one of Dan Browns books I can vouch for personally, I haven't read any of the others.
- Thank you to all my friends and family for their support in the production of this podcast.
- Thank you to Try-Tachyon for allowing me to use his music for the show. The first part of the song is in the intro and the full song is in the end of the show. Check out his website by clicking on his name,
- Little Lily Swing (Tri-Tachyon) / CC BY 4.0